Friday, February 12, 2010

Coquetry


It's been a while since I've done a word of the day, which is sad because I actually enjoy doing these. So, in honor of Valentine's Day coming up (hopefully you didn't forget like I did, good thing I'm single) I have chosen the word coquetry, behaving in a flirtatious manner. I enjoy a woman being the aggressor, shows strength and self confidence. However, don't do so by being all over me making it hard for me to walk because you are right up on my back, and poking your head around my shoulder when you want to talk. If it sounds like I'm talking about a specific incident I am, but anyway happy Valentine's Day to all the restaurants making BIG $$$$$ this Sunday. I'll be watching the All-Star game, maybe with a special someone (I still got time, right?).

No comments:

Post a Comment