Friday, March 19, 2010

Catch Me If You Can


As I sit here scratching my head over the fact that Jesse James picked this Marilyn Manson looking hoe lady over Sandra Bullock I found three songs that came out recently. One of the songs led me to this picture of Shanell which left me scratching my head even harder (pause). I didn't think it was possible for a guy to be so stupid and I will never understand the reasoning behind Shanell, and all her beauty, having something hanging from her nose like that. Oh well, you can get the new Shanell track featuring the moans of Lil Wayne and the "raps" of Mack Maine here. The real reason I write this post is to give you another Freddie Gibbs track that he gave via Twitter, and a remix to Outasight's "Catch Me If You Can" featuring Asher Roth.

Freddie Gibbs - Keep Pimpin' feat. Ray Cash
Outasight - Catch Me If You Can Remix feat. Asher Roth

No comments:

Post a Comment